Program Schedule (August to May)
St. Mark’s Early Learners is a 3 year Primary program our learners enter into a mixed age classroom for children between the ages of 3-6 years old. In our environment the learners engage in individual learning experiences; using concrete materials to help build on their sense of order, concentration coordination and independence. With individualized programs both the teacher and learner help to maximize the learner’s own growth potential.
Ages 3 – 6 years old
- 5 Full Days 8:15 am – 3:15 pm
- 5 Half Days 8:15 am – 12:00 pm
- 3 Full Days (Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday) 8:15 am – 3:15 pm
- 3 Half Days (Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday) 8:15 am – 12:00 pm
- Before School Enrichment: 7:00am-8:30am, Monday-Friday
- After School Enrichment: 3:30pm-5:00pm, Monday-Friday
Before the beginning of the current school year, parents must pay all required tuition and complete and turn in enrollment forms. All children are expected to be immunized before the first day of school, according to the State Laws of Indiana,. This requires a new yearly immunization form, completed and signed by a physician. Families should anticipate this and make medical arrangements to meet this deadline. On an individual basis, St. Mark’s Early Learners may choose to enroll a student who in under immunized, however, it is highly preferred and recommended that all children be immunized. This is for the protection of other children and pregnant mothers.